Pamuzinda Lodge Outdoor Weddings
Pamuzinda Safari Lodge offers venues for outdoor weddings only an hour from Harare along the Bulawayo road. As a result of being on a 13 000 ha private game reserve, we are a large variety of game and bird species. Create lasting memories in a natural African setting at a secluded wedding venue.
Talk to us now about turning your fantasy wild wedding into a spectacular event.
Arrive In Style to Your Outdoor Wedding
Impress your guests as you make your entrance to the wedding ceremony. We offer many ways for the Bride and Groom to truly arrive in style.
- For that “Out of Africa” feel, you can arrive by Safari vehicle. In other words, get to your wedding event in our Game Drive vehicles, driven by our Safari Guides.
- The Tractor & trailer option is also available. This is a truly Zimbabwean ‘Farm ‘n Country’ style arrival.
- The next option on the list is to follow the choir. Specifically, the Bride will be led in by our local School Choir singing traditional African wedding music of her choosing. Of course, creating a very emotional start to a beautiful occasion in the process.
- Finally, you can arrive on Horseback. Elegantly ride to the wedding ceremony on horseback from across the open plains
Pamuzinda Outdoor Weddings Maximum Capacity
Accommodate your family and friends at the beautiful Chengeta and Pamuzinda Safari Lodges. The maximum carrying capacity between both resorts is 73 guests (all sharing). Additionally, child mattresses can be provided should you need them. Beyond this figure, camping is a possibility for any number supplying their own camping tents and facilities.
Nature Wedding Facilities At Pamuzinda
- 11 individual private garden suite lodges
- 2 family lodges
- The Gate House: 2 double rooms and 1 twin room
- Royal Lodge (frequently used for Bridal preparations): 2 double rooms
- Dining room
- Bar and lounge area
- Swimming pool, outdoor braai and bar area
- Deck area over the river
Enchanting Outdoor Wedding Venues
Several Options for Nature Weddings, suitable for the smaller ceremony and reception
Weddings Outside on the River Front and Gardens
Romantic wedding ceremonies at Pamuzinda are often held on the deck overlooking the lagoon. However, they can also be held on a small island in the river. Similarly, ceremonies can be hosted anywhere in the large gardens surrounded by indigenous flora. And, if you’re lucky, our resident hand-reared giraffe may make an appearance.Enquire Now
The River Bank or Small Dam: Ultimate Safari Wedding Venues
Come and explore exclusive outdoor event options. The sandbank near the Lodge with the river on the one side and the lagoon on the other is a picture-perfect wedding venue. Or say your precious “l do” beside a small dam in the Pamuzinda Game Park. Depending on the time of year, animals may come down to drink as vows are exchanged.Enquire Now