Pamuzinda Lodge Weddings
Pamuzinda Safari Lodge is approximately an hour from Harare along the Bulawayo road. Situated on a 13 000 ha private game reserve, we are a haven to a large variety of game, and over 300 bird species. Find your own secluded venue which best expresses you and your partner and create lasting memories in a natural African setting.
We look forward to working with you to make your special day as perfect in every way.
How To Arrive In Style
To make your entrance one that will “wow” your guests, we offer a number of alternative ways for the Bride & Groom to arrive.
- Our Game Drive vehicles. For that “Out of Africa” feel, you can arrive by Safari vehicle, driven by our Safari Guides.
- Tractor & trailer. For a truly Zimbabwean ‘Farm ‘n Country’ style arrival.
- Follow the choir. The Bride can be led in by our local School Choir singing traditional African wedding songs, hymns, or music specially chosen by the Bride. A very emotional start to a beautiful occasion.
- By Horseback. Trot, gallop or walk (depending on your skill level!) to the ceremony on horseback from across the open plains
The maximum carrying capacity between both Chengeta and Pamuzinda Safari Lodges is 73 guests (all sharing), with additional child mattresses for the rooms should you need. Beyond this figure, camping is a possibility for any number supplying their own camping tents and facilities.
Facilities At Pamuzinda
- 11 individual private garden suite lodges
- 2 family lodges
- The Gate House: 2 double rooms and 1 twin room
- Royal Lodge (frequently used for Bridal preparations): 2 double rooms
- Dining room
- Bar and lounge area
- Swimming pool, outdoor braai and bar area
- Deck area over the river
Several options for both ceremony and reception, suitable for smaller weddings
River Front and Gardens
Ceremonies at Pamuzinda are often held on the deck overlooking the lagoon, and they can also be held on the small island in the river. Alternatively, ceremonies can be hosted anywhere in the large gardens surrounded by indigenous flora. If you’re lucky, our resident hand reared giraffe may make an appearance.Enquire Now
The River Bank or Small Dam
Come and explore various options from the sandbank near the Lodge with the river on the one side and the lagoon on the other or say “l do” beside a small dam in the Pamuzinda Game Park. Depending on the time of year, animals may come down to drink as vows are exchanged.Enquire Now