Inspiring Kariba Safari Lodge
Kariba Safari Lodge is situated on a mountainside with sweeping views of the eastern basin of Lake Kariba with the Matusadona mountain range on the horizon. The lodges and suites are distributed over 33 acres of hillside, sloping down to the lake shore and private beach area which appears with lower Lake levels. Imagine saying your vows overlooking this breath taking view.
Facilities At Kariba
- 9 Lodges (twin beds that can be converted into king size doubles)
- 8 Suites (Each lodge can sleep 4 guests (2 Adults and 2 children under 12 years of age) in an open plan area with a king size double bed and two Indian day beds).
- Every lodge has its own patio which offers sweeping views of Lake Kariba.
- Large open-plan dining room and lounge
- Outdoor patio and bar
- Swimming pool, conference and wedding venue
- WiFi is available.
- All lodges and suites have ceiling fans, mosquito nets, mini bar and complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
The Lodge and surrounds are better suited to smaller, more intimate weddings of a 100 people.
The Main Deck
The beautiful hard wood deck, looking out over the majestic Lake Kariba will be the perfect setting for your ‘I do’s’. Lake Kariba, stretching as far as the eye can see, gives a feeling if infinite beauty and forever futures.Enquire Now
The Two-Tier Gardens
Rolling lawns with two Tiers under a canopy of beautiful indigenous trees make for an ideal setting, incorporating beautiful water features and natural bush surrounds.Enquire Now
The Private Beach
The Beach is both stunning & tranquil and very private. Right on the shores of Lake Kariba, this is the ideal setting for a Sunrise and/ or a Sunset wedding.Enquire Now
A beautiful deck area, also overlooking the stunning Lake Kariba. The area is just off the main deck, and ideal for a small and private ceremony or reception.Enquire Now